- RARE OPPORTUNITY TO OWN 730 ACRES ON THE ILLINOIS RIVER
- Excellent waterfowl hunting as well as deer, turkey and small game hunting
- 160 acres of Cropland for good Income stream
- First time offered for sale since 1832-nearly 200 years
- Open water on the Babb Slough
- Large tracts of never logged upland hardwood timber
- Includes 3 separate water level controlled duck hunting fields.
- Adjacent to the 6,700 Acre Marshall State Fish and Wildlife area.
- 25 miles northeast of Peoria
Images from the property