NOTABLE LAND SALES
SLC Recent Notable Land Sales
Sterling Land Company is 100% focused on Illinois farmland sales. Recent notable transactions we have brokered include the following:
- 660 Acres in Whiteside County was sold via public auction. Average price was $13,565/Acre.
- 330 Acre parcel in Lee County sold in a private transaction at $13,515/Acre.
- 831 Total Acres sold for an average of nearly $12,500/Acre in Whiteside and Lee Counties. In 2012, The Community Foundation of Northern Illinois received a bequest from a local Doctor that included 4 farms. Sterling Land Company was selected to be the exclusive broker to market these properties.
- 1,427 Acre farm in Winnebago County. One of the largest farm parcels sold in the area in recent years – sold to an outside investor.
- 332 Acres sold in DeKalb County for $12,500/Acre.
- 157 Acres sold in Iroquois County for $10,516/Acre.
- 645 Acres sold at public auction in Boone County just outside of Belvidere – $9,038/Acre.
- 205 Acres sold in Piatt County to an outside investor for $12,500/Acre.
- 100 Acres in Champaign County sold for $10,015/Acre.
Questions or Comments
If you have questions or comments, please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch.